In this episode with featured host Christopher Lochhead, we will talk about:
- – Going back to the thought process that ultimately led to 1Life Fully Lived.
- – How losing Tim’s dad played into Tim’s thoughts and feelings and ultimately into the founding of 1Life Fully Lived.
- – What made Tim different and blessed in a number of ways.
- – On creating a unique ecosystem with conversations on things that really matter in life.
- – Why Tim thinks that 1Life is a cool place for people to grow.
- – The definition of a legendary life.
- – The specifics in the 1Life Fully Lived Roadmap.
- – The number of people in the 1Life community today.
- – The team behind 1Life.
- – 1Life Community’s upcoming events.
- – The incredible discoveries one can experience in the 1Life community.
- – What Tim is excited about in the future.
- – Plus so much more!
Related Links and Resources
- – GoBundance
- – 1Life Fully Lived
- – Tim Rhode Life Abundance Coach
- – Legends & Losers | Podcast | California
- – Play Bigger: How Pirates, Dreamers, and Innovators Create and Dominate Markets by Al Ramadan, Dave Peterson, Christopher Lochhead, Kevin Maney
Tim Rhode, the creative force behind 1lifefullylived.org is a rare individual who “walks the walk” of what he teaches. Tim came from a very humble background, growing up in a blue collar family in a blue collar town. Although he barely graduated high school and never attended any college, Tim went on to dream, plan, and create his own “magnificent life.”
After a slow start in life (he was a grocery clerk until 25), Tim sold real estate for approximately 18 years – and sold over 2,500 homes in that period. Every year as Tim’s income continued to grow, he lived “small” and saved and invested his income and reinvested his profits. Tim lived as if he was still making a grocery clerk’s salary. Over time, he has also bought and sold hundreds of properties for himself. Some he fixed and sold for a profit; others he kept as rental properties which he either sold or exchanged into the 2005 Real Estate craze. He now owns many commercial real estate properties and real estate notes that provide passive income which allow Tim to follow his passions. These include mentoring young folks on creating a great life, as well as skiing, hiking, mountain biking, etc. Tim lives in an incredibly “inspiring” setting in his “castle in the sky” tucked into a mountain north of Lake Tahoe, CA. (Portola, Plumas County) with his lovely wife Tina, and has three wonderful children Chris, Sarah, and Andy.
Having gotten off to a slow start in life, and then finding his way to such a great life, has inspired Tim to help others find their own paths earlier in life. Tim is totally committed to helping kids plan their future, as well as becoming a force to help change the ways children are taught in our schools. Tim understands he has lived a blessed life and wants to spend his senior years helping young folks (of all ages) dream, plan and implement their own “magnificent future.”
Thanks for Listening!
Thank you for tuning in to the 1Life Podcast, we appreciate YOU! To get more 1Life Podcast content sent directly to your device as it become available, subscribe on iTunes! Review on iTunes is very helpful and much appreciated! Have any questions? Please be sure to connect with us and send us a message through Facebook, Twitter or post a comment within our 1Life Community on Facebook! You can also shoot us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to hearing your story of dreaming, planning and living YOUR best life!
-The 1Life Team