In this episode, we will talk about:
- – Mike’s brief bio
- – Some of Mike’s big light bulb moments.
- – What Mike did when he decided to move forward on this new path.
- – What Mike planned to do 2 years ago.
- – Mike’s thoughts on the importance of spontaneity should people decide to pursue a different career path or passion.
- – What Mike’s book “Closer Than You Think” is all about.
- – Mike talks about growth, its importance and why it is difficult.
- – The 4 foundational needs
- – Why focusing on our vital core is important.
- – Mike’s next year visions for himself.
- – Mike’s advice for someone who may be in a position that he was a few years ago and willing to take that next step in their life.
- – Mike’s personal habits that strongly contributes to his success on a daily basis.
- – Plus so much more!
Mike’s Sites and Resources
- – Mike Merriam | Father, Entrepreneur, Author, Keynoter, Masterminder, Facilitator of Human Transformation.
- – Download EBook For FREE Here – Mike Merriam | “Closer Than You Think, Six Fundamental Questions to Ignite Your Personal Evolution”
- – Personal Evolution Plan: Shifting Out Of Neutral: Cultivating Deeper Meaning & Higher Purpose
- – Mike Merriam | Coaching
- – AVID: The Daily Practice for Maintaining Motivation
- – Appreciative Intelligence
- – Ignite Advisory Group
- – Sleep Cycle
Mike’s Book Recommendation
- – Closer Than You Think – Six Fundamental Questions to Ignite Your Personal Evolution by Mike Merriam
- – Stealing Fire: How Silicon Valley, the Navy SEALs, and Maverick Scientists Are Revolutionizing the Way We Live and Work by Steven Kotler and Jamie Wheal
Mike is the author of the #1 Best Selling book Closer Than You Think: Six Fundamental Questions to Ignite Your Personal Evolution.
Mike is also a keynote speaker, masterminder, coach & course creator at www.personalevolutionplan.com, and is the Founder & CEO of Appreciative Intelligence Inc., where he leads organizations and communities through his whole-system summits and leadership programs.
For individuals who desire more from life, Mike has distilled the essence of large system transformation down to the individual level, and is revolutionizing the personal growth and development industry. His online courses and Igniting Evolution Mastermind group are featured at www.personalevolutionplan.com
For organizations and communities, Mike facilitates whole-system, strengths-based, rapid change, through the use of Appreciative Inquiry summits and leadership training/consulting. He’s been invited to work with some of the leading facilitators of this method, with clients that include The United Nations, The U.S. Department of the Navy, Clark, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Fairmont Minerals, Fathom Digital Marketing, Fortec Medical, The Sustainable Cleveland 2019 Initiative, and many more.
Thanks for Listening!
Thank you for tuning in to the 1Life Podcast, we appreciate YOU! To get more 1Life Podcast content sent directly to your device as it become available, subscribe on iTunes! Review on iTunes is very helpful and much appreciated! Have any questions? Please be sure to connect with us and send us a message through Facebook, Twitter or post a comment within our 1Life Community on Facebook! You can also shoot us an email at: email@example.com.
Looking forward to hearing your story of dreaming, planning and living YOUR best life!
-The 1Life Team