In this episode, we will talk about:
- – How to achieve healthy balance in professional and personal lives
- – How to identify what holds you back and how to overcome it
- – The initial steps / routine that Asha took to make her become successful
- – How to identify your top 5 values and tying it down to your vision
- – The one thing that Asha usually sees holding people back and how she helps them get around it
- – The phases of fear
- – What empowered Asha to take life head on and achieve success
- – Asha’s number one routine that she relies on every day to get her in a state that allows her to take action
- – Asha’s advice to people in order to achieve the results they desire – to become successful.
- – Plus so much more!
Asha’s Book Recommendation
In addition to being a recognized journalist (MA degree in Journalism and PR), published in several European countries (mostly Poland, Germany and Sweden) and running very successful consulting and educational businesses, she has been an attorney and mediator for the past 11 years. Asha continues to be a successful and fulfilled Business, High Performance Coach & Branding Consultant, Founder of “Speakers Bureau” for dynamic women entrepreneurs, the Radio Host: “Crush Fears with Asha” and host of video podcast: “Interviews with Asha: How to grow your business”. Her first book “The Change 4: Manifest Your Greatness Today”, where she was a co-author, was published this April 2015 in 4 continents.
“If your Why is strong enough, the How really doesn’t matter, because the How, you will make it happen.” – Asha Mankowska
Thanks for Listening!
Thank you for tuning in to the 1Life Podcast, we appreciate YOU! To get more 1Life Podcast content sent directly to your device as it become available, subscribe on iTunes! Review on iTunes is very helpful and much appreciated! Have any questions? Please be sure to connect with us and send us a message through Facebook, Twitter or post a comment within our 1Life Community on Facebook! You can also shoot us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to hearing your story of dreaming, planning and living YOUR best life!
-The 1Life Team