In this episode, we will talk about:
- – Some of David’s biggest takeaways from their Vietnam trip.
- – What David did when he shifted to start working smarter.
- – David’s advice on attracting the right people and talent into your world.
- – When did David start embracing that mindset of marching into the direction where he’s in.
- – David’s biggest fear.
- – David’s advice on Wealth building
- – Plus so much more!
David’s Book Recommendation
- – Wealth Can’t Wait: Empower Your Freedom, Create Your Future & Build a Life Worth Living by David Osborn and Paul Morris
- – Ego Is The Enemy by Ryan Holiday
After sticking out his thumb and traveling the world, David returned home to Austin, Texas broke and unemployed, at the age of 26. Though his travels may not have yielded wealth, they instilled the key motivation that he brings to every part of his life to create it — freedom.
Through this intention, David began to test his entrepreneurial merits alongside his business-partner mom in the world of real estate. The results were nothing short of remarkable. In less than 10 years, David would go on to build one of the top real estate brokerages in the world, founding over 50 companies.
Yet, more than anything else, the inherent freedom derived from his success awards him the time to focus on the importance on what matters most: being a proud father of two beloved daughters and husband to the wonderful and talented Traci Osborn.
Today, still rooted in his boundless sense of adventure, David continues to travel the world not only to be enlightened by new experiences, but to share his insight and expertise with others so they, too, can truly be free.
“I don’t think it’s about not being scared; I think it’s about figuring out how to take action in spite of the fear.” – David Osborn
Thanks for Listening!
Thank you for tuning in to the 1Life Podcast, we appreciate YOU! To get more 1Life Podcast content sent directly to your device as it become available, subscribe on iTunes! Review on iTunes is very helpful and much appreciated! Have any questions? Please be sure to connect with us and send us a message through Facebook, Twitter or post a comment within our 1Life Community on Facebook! You can also shoot us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to hearing your story of dreaming, planning and living YOUR best life!
-The 1Life Team