In this episode, we will talk about:
- – Lindsay’ brief
- – Lindsay’s success throughout her life
- – The steps that she took to write her book
- – Overcoming fear and self doubt
- – Parenting and the 3 “Ps”
- – Purposefulness – Getting clear on how you want to family to look and going after that.
- – Playfulness – Keeping everything lighthearted and having the big picture in mind.
- – Perspective – Our children are on their own journey and its our job to support them no matter what it is.
- – Homeschooling her two children.
- – Staying grounded and mindful throughout the day.
- – Letting our children fall and always being there with loving, judgmental support to help them up.
- – Plus so much more!
Lindsay was born and raised in West Chester, PA where she still lives with her husband, Mike, and their two beautiful children, Tyler and Ember. She was a student athlete at James Madison University where she graduated with a BA in Business Marketing and Management. She is a Spirit Led Practitioner ™ and the co-author of The Miracle Morning for Parents and Families (due out on Amazon September 12). Lindsay is a homeschool mom, loves to travel and is excited to be part of a movement thats goal is to elevate the consciousness of humanity, one morning at a time.
Thanks for Listening!
Thank you for tuning in to the 1Life Podcast, we appreciate YOU! To get more 1Life Podcast content sent directly to your device as it become available, subscribe on iTunes! Review on iTunes is very helpful and much appreciated! Have any questions? Please be sure to connect with us and send us a message through Facebook, Twitter or post a comment within our 1Life Community on Facebook! You can also shoot us an email at: email@example.com.
Looking forward to hearing your story of dreaming, planning and living YOUR best life!
-The 1Life Team